exhale festival 2019

book your bell tent for exhale festival

Thanks for stopping by!  

To book your bell tent for this years Exhale Festival please complete the form at the bottom of the page and hit send – we’ll take things from there. 

We believe in choices, so you can either pay 25% now, and the other 75% a month before Exhale, OR if you’d prefer a one off payment, just let us know when you complete the booking form.

Bell tents are 5m in size, giving you plenty of room for the weekend, and will sleep upto 4 guests per tent. 

Camping with friends?
No problem – just let us know and we’ll ensure you’re pitched together 

We also provide Vegan bell tents, so if you would prefer non woollen rugs or feather cushions PLEASE just ask. 

If you have any questions at any time just drop us an or give us a call - 07747037656. 

DATES: 23 - 26 August 2019

The festival begins at 12pm on Friday 23rd August and comes to an end on Monday 26th. 

You are welcome to arrive form mid morning on the Friday! 

the countdown is on!

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

breathe bell tent £275

Exhle deeply, relax, and let us worry about the logistics! You’ll find your bell tent set up as per your specifications. 

You bell tent includes:

Campbeds for upto 4 guests
(you choose the configuration of beds you need)
5cm memory foam toppers
Coir entrance mat
2 x LED lanterns
Tabe
Rugs
Cushions
Bunting inside and out
External solar fair ligths
Signage so you know what tent is yours for the weekend

Either pack your own bedding or we can supply it for you:

Bedding packs are made up of minimum 13.5 tog duvet with cover, fitted bottom sheet, pillow and cases. 

Double bedding packs – £35

Single bedding packs – £22.50

RelaX bell tent £185

If you’re a seasoned camper with all the gear, but just don’t fancy lugging your own tent, or having to set one up, then we’ll erect a 5m unfurnished bell tent for you – ready to dress yourselves. 

Your bell tent includes: 

5m bell tent
Exterior bunting
Exterior solar fairy lights
Signage so you know which tent is yours 

damage deposit

We ask for a returnable £100 damage waiver for every tent hire. This is incase the tent or it’s contents are damaged during your stay. 

It’s really rare we need to retain this. 

Your damage waiver will be returned within 24 hours of the tent being collected. 

booking form

5m bell tents

Outside shot of bell tents set up for corporate booking with 'happy camping' sign
Bell tent village, 4m bell tent with bright bunting and wooden signage
Lantern inside bell tent
Hen party glamping tent
Wedding guest accommodation bell tent with double camp beds and bunting
Beautiful Bells' branded bunting, bespoke and made in house
Close Menu

join our mailing list

& stay in touch

campfire chatter to set your mailbox alight
(no fire extinguisher required)

Untitled design-2

Beautiful Bells

249 Hayling Avenue

Portsmouth

Hampshire

PO3 6DZ